Skip to main content







恭喜发财!Time flies soooo fast!! 


Here I am counting the events just for February, i'll be celebrating:-



  • 07th Feb. 2010 - Hubby's birthday
  • 13th Feb. 2010 - Dinner Reunion at my Papa's house
  • 14th Feb. 2010 - 1st day of Chinese New Year (Get ready angpows)
  • 14th Feb. 2010 - Valentine's Day (A day to remember our love n life conpanion)
  • 15th Feb. 2010 - Visit Papa's house. Give angpows to children, (Nephews n nieces) the unmarried or yet-to-get-married siblings. But since years back, our family started the custom for married daughters to give angpows our parents instead. In a way, this is to show our filial piety towards our parents during the New Year.
  • 21st Feb. 2010 - My childhood buddy Heather is getting married... Woohoo! Congrats! How I missed you girl sooo dearly...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Birthday invitation card for Rosanna Ku

Greetings! Kopivosian!

Remember my niece Lil' Rosanna? Or we would call her Mei-Mei (The little girl) in the family.

Mei-Mei with her birdie eyes
Well, it's her birthday coming. She's celebrating her birthday on Monday, 19 July 2010 at school during school recess. She has asked her mom for a "homemade" birthday cake so she could bring to school. And my job? It's to design her birthday invitation cards for her little friends and teachers at school.

Mei-Mei and Uncle McD at Kingfisher, Likas
Mei-Mei is turning 6 this year. Since she loves Disney characters so much, especially Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, I've decided to design her invitation card with the theme she loves most. :)
I stumbled on a fantastic website that creates Mickey and Minnie invitation cards for sale from Lisa's handmade invitation cards. Since it's impossible for me to order from Lisa, I decided to do my own version of DIY birthday card for Mei-Mei. There was no tutorials in Lisa&#…

To my love, thanks for everything...

Life is great having a special man like you. God bless you, dear... Xoxo
We celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary (27.12.2014) at Hounon Ridge Farmstay, Bundu Tuhan together with hub's family for a short family retreat.
Marked this beautiful & witnessed by the majestic Mt. Kinabalu behind us.




Kotobian Tadau Tagazo do Kaamatan!

Kopivosian! Greetings! 
Harvest festival, the highlight of all Natives' celebration in Sabah is just around the corner. Exciting & heat competitions of Unduk Ngadau to see which young lady will be crown Miss Kaamatan.
I participated in the Kaamatan celebration of my husband's clan - Sinakagon Wong Loong on 10 May 2014 at Kg. Ramayah.
There were 2 main events for that day: Unduk Ngadau and Magagung competition. All 5 family branches produced various version of gong beating and rhythm. Every time when the gong beating start, I felt the echo of sound shook to the core of my soul. This is when I realised I have strong Kadazan gene in me too. I am so so proud to be a Sino-Kadazan!