I've been super occupied with these list of things piling up waiting to be done:-
- Work - deadline: No deadlines, only instant
- Wong Loong Family Tree update - deadline: 15 Aug 2010
- Home Reno - deadline: 15 Aug 2010
- Home moving - deadline: 29 Aug 2010
- Little sister's pre-wedding (Makan Pitas) - deadline: 31 Aug 2010
- Little sister's church wedding preparation - deadline: 17 Sep 2010
At times I thought my head just can't cope with so many things at a time, but thank God, I'm still alive! Ha!
My great way for a-get-away from hectic thoughts is to think of moving into our new home soon. My mind can just start unwind and calm down. Exactly, this would be my, no, it's "our", me and hubby's comfort zone, our nest, our little mansion for us to settle down as a family. Ha... Isn't this every little woman's dream for happiness? When I think of my happiness, our home, I can just smile and dream away a little, and think no deadlines... :)
Here's a peek of my inspiration on my art craft project search for DIYs:
Look at what I've found! More pennies for my thoughts! Geez! ;P
Picture via Re-Nest
What an amazing and beautiful craft work! Since the Bank Negara Malaysia has discontinued the use of one cent, I thought this would be a brilliant idea I can make out from my collection. You can read further here.
Okie dokie. I'm chucking my Monday blues away for more happy thoughts. Hope you all have a great week ahead. God bless you all! :)