Skip to main content

Signage for Margaret's Passion

Greetings! Kopivosian!

In preparation for setting up a flea market stall for Margaret's Passion at Megalong @ Mega Long Shopping Complex last weekend (14th & 15th Aug 2010), my responsibility was to design an interesting signage for our stall.

Since Evelyn is a seamstress, I went digging at her shop looking for some ideas for our signage on the eve of the event. I grabbed almost all her collections of buttons, ribbons, beads and stuff.

Then just when I was about to start, there was a blackout from 7pm until 11:30pm. Arrggh! What a bummer... Anyhow, I started almost 12 midnight and finished my design at 4am.


At 12am, I was still thinking, and the board was still blank. 
But hubby was already sweet dreaming away...

Then at 1am, ideas started popping out and design started to appear... Yeay...

By 2am, more ideas bursting out from my head... The signage is finally taking to its shape...

Isn't it gorgeous? :) Especially when it's done by hand... I'm loving it now... :)

Found these lovely buttons to light up the signage... Cute!

Tadaa! Here's our signage. It's done! :) 

I couldn't believe that it's done! And it was already 4am! I need to go to bed...

Ha....... :) I'm so, so happy that my job is finally done. Despite only slept for 3 hours, I was dragging myself like a zombie for the rest of the day, still, it was a great outing with the sisters, good job to myself!




I'm so pleased that the signage has attracted many to come forward and look at our stuff. One lady even gave me compliment for the beautiful, cute and sweet signage! Teehee!! :)

So when is our next date to participate for flea market? Let me settle with my house moving, I'll then talk about it. ;)

Cheers everybody!

Elephant Myspace Icon 2 Penny Manson

Comments

  1. NICEEEE!!!!! Don leave me out ya??? with a signage like that..your stall sure laku!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICEEEE!!!!! I like!!! with a signage like that, you stall sure lakuuuuu!!!!!! don forget our project ah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Birthday invitation card for Rosanna Ku

Greetings! Kopivosian!

Remember my niece Lil' Rosanna? Or we would call her Mei-Mei (The little girl) in the family.

Mei-Mei with her birdie eyes
Well, it's her birthday coming. She's celebrating her birthday on Monday, 19 July 2010 at school during school recess. She has asked her mom for a "homemade" birthday cake so she could bring to school. And my job? It's to design her birthday invitation cards for her little friends and teachers at school.

Mei-Mei and Uncle McD at Kingfisher, Likas
Mei-Mei is turning 6 this year. Since she loves Disney characters so much, especially Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, I've decided to design her invitation card with the theme she loves most. :)
I stumbled on a fantastic website that creates Mickey and Minnie invitation cards for sale from Lisa's handmade invitation cards. Since it's impossible for me to order from Lisa, I decided to do my own version of DIY birthday card for Mei-Mei. There was no tutorials in Lisa&#…

To my love, thanks for everything...

Life is great having a special man like you. God bless you, dear... Xoxo
We celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary (27.12.2014) at Hounon Ridge Farmstay, Bundu Tuhan together with hub's family for a short family retreat.
Marked this beautiful & witnessed by the majestic Mt. Kinabalu behind us.




Kotobian Tadau Tagazo do Kaamatan!

Kopivosian! Greetings! 
Harvest festival, the highlight of all Natives' celebration in Sabah is just around the corner. Exciting & heat competitions of Unduk Ngadau to see which young lady will be crown Miss Kaamatan.
I participated in the Kaamatan celebration of my husband's clan - Sinakagon Wong Loong on 10 May 2014 at Kg. Ramayah.
There were 2 main events for that day: Unduk Ngadau and Magagung competition. All 5 family branches produced various version of gong beating and rhythm. Every time when the gong beating start, I felt the echo of sound shook to the core of my soul. This is when I realised I have strong Kadazan gene in me too. I am so so proud to be a Sino-Kadazan!