Daily Blessing
I constantly need spiritual boost. And the simple, inspiring quotes from the saints of Daily Blessing recharge me every time. Just to share with you, I love today's email which reads:
Dearest Lord, teach me to be generous,
teach me to serve You as You deserve:
to give and not count the cost,
to fight and not heed the wound,
to toil and not seek rest,
to labor and not seek reward,
save that of feeling that I do Your will.
- Saint Ignatius of Loyola (1491-1556)
Amen.
Hope your day will be blessed with abundant positivity too. Have a blessed Wednesday.
Dearest Lord, teach me to be generous,
teach me to serve You as You deserve:
to give and not count the cost,
to fight and not heed the wound,
to toil and not seek rest,
to labor and not seek reward,
save that of feeling that I do Your will.
- Saint Ignatius of Loyola (1491-1556)
Amen.
Hope your day will be blessed with abundant positivity too. Have a blessed Wednesday.
